No WiFi on a p3p

Reaction score
I had a problem with WiFi dropping out so I replaced the HDMI board complete. Now the controller links in all lights are green but I get no camera though it moves up and down and the gimbal works fine. The light on the light on the gimbal I red. The screen is grey and states “disconnected”.Any suggestions? Oh yeah even though the lights are green the props won’t turn on.

I had a problem with WiFi dropping out so I replaced the HDMI board complete. Now the controller links in all lights are green but I get no camera though it moves up and down and the gimbal works fine. The light on the light on the gimbal I red. The screen is grey and states “disconnected”.Any suggestions? Oh yeah even though the lights are green the props won’t turn on.
P3p does not use wifi,,,USB from remote to device,,are your trying to arm motors corect ,both sticks inside down,,,also add p3p is lightbridge transmission not wifi

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3rdof5
@ianzone is quite correct. The P3P does not use wifi at all for any function. You must plug a fullsize USB cord into the remote and the appropriate other end into your device for onscreen telemetry and control. I suggest you read the manual for the Phantom 3 Pro.

Just checking cause since you metion wifi board do you have p3s or p34k,,these 2 use wifi incase that's what you meant and not p3p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav