Next firmware release, 7th channel/DJI App

Hope it wasn't a drunk video ! I get drunk text all the time ! Not that I've ever drunk texted . ;)

Hey pull-up, I didn't mean any disrespect about 'drinking man'. Im just wondering how you know the next firmware has the 7th channel feature? It is rumor or for sure....

Can anyone advise where to buy the 7th channel lever who ship to the UK? The ones on ebay don't look too good and are shipped from Hong Kong.

Pull_Up said:
jasonb777 said:
Geert how did you get word of this? Did DJI inform you as well? Not that I don't trust the drinking man on youtube, just wanted to hear other testimonies...

"the drinking man on YouTube" - now that I like! Why don't people notice I only ever take one sip per video? The house is littered with 4/5ths full wine bottles, it's a nightmare.
So you are Simon!? That's great! I love your video (youtube) stuff.

I looked on ebay and saw several seemingly different styles.
- some were all white in construction
- some were black and had a spring on the control rod.

DOes it matter which one? If so, which would I want?

Lowepg said:

Do NOT purchase the Black shaft version. These extend out by 5mm. get the silver shaft.
I dont have knowledge on the white plastice version.

slothead said:
Pull_Up said:
jasonb777 said:
Geert how did you get word of this? Did DJI inform you as well? Not that I don't trust the drinking man on youtube, just wanted to hear other testimonies...

"the drinking man on YouTube" - now that I like! Why don't people notice I only ever take one sip per video? The house is littered with 4/5ths full wine bottles, it's a nightmare.
Allegedly... You might recognise the mug in my avatar here... ;)

And thank you.

Pull_Up said:
slothead said:
Pull_Up said:
Allegedly... You might recognise the mug in my avatar here... ;)

And thank you.
And you may remember me accusing you of being Irish (Whiskey). :)

Mako79 said:
Lowepg said:

Do NOT purchase the Black shaft version. These extend out by 5mm. get the silver shaft.

So, this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pitch-Control-L ... 3cdaa60ef9

Mako79 said:
Lowepg said:

I just ordered the white plastic version because it has a backing plate that limits the rotation of the shaft. My thought is that it will eliminate turning the pot too far and possibly damaging it, although this is just a guess on my part. If travel can be set in software this version should also be consistent where it stops at each end. It looks like plastic version does not have spring pressure which could cause some binding due to the spring tension; although purpose of spring in carbon fiber version may be to add some drag to lever. I have no actual knowledge of this, just my thoughts after looking at pictures. Maybe someone that has used the different versions could add to this.

Why wouldn't you get the dji one ? It's MADE for it.
The lever has to be calibrated in the phantom-tool or it doesn't work right. I have it and it works fine once it's CALIBRATED !

7th Channel is already possible on Vision Plus.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYrFVyA26dk[/youtube]

I have the 7 channel working using the phantom tool and it's calibrated. And it's checked off works great until you turn the app on and it stops. He must be using something else.
No way it works unless he did something he's not telling us.
Is he using the one booster app that enables it until you power cycle it and then it goes away ? If so , then you have to hook it up to your PC to enable it again.

Mori55 said:
I have the 7 channel working using the phantom tool and it's calibrated. And it's checked off works great until you turn the app on and it stops. He must be using something else.
No way it works unless he did something he's not telling us.
Is he using the one booster app that enables it until you power cycle it and then it goes away ? If so , then you have to hook it up to your PC to enable it again.
That's what I meant, not FW 3.06. Sorry.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4