New propellers

Yes, they do work. Just make sure you don't mix the new and old props.

The most noticeable difference that people keep mentioning is that they are a little bit quieter. Other than that, the performance seems to be about the same.

Where did you get your props? Just ordered a few sets from DJI. I tried to find some on Amazon because DJI rips you off on shipping ($20 from CA to AZ?!?!). Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers on Amazon selling cheap knock-off props. I just didn't want to take a chance.

msinger said:

The most noticeable difference that people keep mentioning is that they are a little bit quieter. Other than that, the performance seems to be about the same.

So I feel their is no point in wasting money bro if it's just the noise?

Actually I ordered flytrex live 3G from a website and their stock is stuck in customs for the last 1.5 week so I am now ordering it from the above website they have in stock and can ship but they are charging the 189 amount so I saw the props and thought if they are worth it I'll order them to

saao said:
msinger said:

Maybe no point if you have the old motors. After upgrading your motors, it would be best to go with the new props then since those motors were designed/tested with the thrust boosted props.

msinger said:
saao said:
msinger said:

Maybe no point if you have the old motors. After upgrading your motors, it would be best to go with the new props then since those motors were designed/tested with the thrust boosted props.

Thanks for the advice bro...!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl