new board connection problem

Reaction score
hi everyone
I am new to drones and have bought a second hand phantom 3 standard
when buying i saw it working and it was working / flying fantastic
firstly i fitted prop guards and on first power up only 3 props were working, the other was stuttering but not rotating at all
i was informed longer screws may have damaged the motor so i bought new motor and removed guards and replaced original screws and it is still not working
i have bought a used (guaranteed) complete board with motors attached and fitted it all and now it will not connect ?
leds are all working and camera view but it will not start up
it beeps and motors activate
there is this message on screen = ( NOT CONNECTED )
any help please as i am almost giving up

thank you

If you could clarify 'not connected' a bit. The drone and the r/c........or the drone/ RC and the wifi device...ie phone or iPad?

And all 4 motors run now? Don't give up yet........it's probably something simple.

Reactions: RodPad
@landylover
Why did you start a new thread?

To me I think I would have continued on the original.

Others that are trying to help.
I think this is what you would also what you see.

Rod ..

If you could clarify 'not connected' a bit. The drone and the r/c........or the drone/ RC and the wifi device...ie phone or iPad?

And all 4 motors run now? Don't give up yet........it's probably something simple.
hi
got it connected now thank you
when flying i tried taking photo and message on screen says camera not supported ?

As you suggested in another thread, you might try reformatting the SD card....or changing it out to another. ( you should be able to see a picture on your device even without a SD card installed.) If you're not getting an alert about needing an update, it might be the ribbon cable to the gimbal that is the problem. They are very, very fragile. If you do happen to replace the ribbon cable, be sure it is 100% a DJI OEM product. Part # 85. Copycat ribbon cables are notorious for being defective.

Just catching up. Should see camera with or with out SD card.

BTW, this is not on the first thread.
"firstly i fitted prop guards and on first power up only 3 props were working, the other was stuttering but not rotating at all"

Hey bud, Have you found us yet?

Rod ..

Hey landlubber let us know how that works out. Lotsa help here ...just takes a little longer sometimes. Keep your props up!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl