Tools

• Thread starter Deleted member 130213
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 130213

Does anyone have suggestions for tools I should have on hand, to use with my Avata?

I recently purchased the FPV Remote Controller 2. I know there is a way to adjust the joystick tension and a specific tool for it. Before I buy the 1.5mm hex driver, what else should I consider getting for my tool bag? Is there a different tool that will be needed to use when replacing propellers?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Is that crickets I hear......I don"t have one of those.. but I would say buy a whole set. There are always multiple sized screws. The adjustment...can"t help there.

Is that crickets I hear......I don"t have one of those.. but I would say buy a whole set. There are always multiple sized screws. The adjustment...can"t help there.
I appreciate that you took the time to respond. I submitted my question to the "FPVDronePilots" forum first and didn't get a response yet. So, I thought I would try here in this forum's "FPV (First Person View)" section.

My hope was not expecting anyone to have an Avata here, but that DJI had a standard set of screws and tools that any drone pilot would use.

Go to the DJI website and download the DJI FPV User Manual. The tension adjustment instructions are on page 44 of my copy and you will need a H1.5 hex key. Hope this helps.
Thank you. I will do that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl