New product to verify VLOS operations

Reaction score
Tested this morning using VOs in a controlled environment. Independently verified by all 3 observers at a range of 2,000 feet (at 400 AGL), verified by 2 at 2,500 feet.

Available now at your local fine retailer of choice!
IMG_1558553810.040358.jpg

Tested this morning using VOs in a controlled environment. Independently verified by all 3 observers at a range of 2,000 feet (at 400 AGL), verified by 2 at 2,500 feet.

Available now at your local fine retailer of choice!View attachment 111453

Just shiny Mylar tape right?
What if it’s cloudy?

Reactions: Tenisyn
Be sure you use A/C aluminum tape. It will reflect better and brighter. [emoji295]️[emoji295]️☄️

Be sure you use A/C aluminum tape. It will reflect better and brighter. [emoji295]️[emoji295]️☄️

Would this work?

Is there any chance the adhesive could harm the shell?

Would this work?

Is there any chance the adhesive could harm the shell?

That is it. Not sure [emoji848] what it will do to plastic but pulls galvanizing off a/c boxes. Once applied best left alone. Get a couple of rolls the stuff makes a great [emoji106] hat as well

Last edited:
Maybe I'll be letting my lack of intelligence show but......... could the Aluminum tape reflect part of the signal from the controller away from the craft ?????
(Please stop laughing if that's a really stupid question!)

Maybe I'll be letting my lack of intelligence show but......... could the Aluminum tape reflect part of the signal from the controller away from the craft ?????
(Please stop laughing if that's a really stupid question!)
Not a stupid question, but it won't reflect. The antennas of the Phantom are located in the legs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik