New P4Pv2.0 on the way, need guidance on tablet mount.

Reaction score
The bullet has been bitten. Ordered a new Phantom 4 Pro v 2.0 last night and it's on its way from Shenzhen now. The question I now have is with regards to mounting my tablet. I'm using an iPad Pro 11" tablet, which has a landscape orientation height of 7.02" or 178.5 mm. The stock tablet holder says it will hold tablets up to 170 mm. Does anyone know of an aftermarket replacement for the stock bracket that will accommodate my slightly larger tablet? I've ordered an add-on bracket thingy from Amazon but I'm not convinced it will hold securely and would like a new bracket if its available rather than an add-on piece.

Worked well for me.

Thanks! That's the exact add-on bracket I ordered. I should be getting it today, but the drone is on its way from Shenzhen so next week. :)

I'm hoping it works well. If you say it did for you, then I'm a little more optimistic. The angle just looked a little strange to me.

Be sure and post some first flight stuff for us. 'Grats on the purchase :)

Reactions: jeffk813
I have the same bracket that I use to accommodate my 12.9" iPad Pro and it works great, is very secure and I feel fine when I sling the lanyard over one shoulder with the tablet facing the ground when moving to a different location. That tablet isn't going anywhere once you cinch down the bracket.

Reactions: jeffk813
I did get the bracket in and it looks very sturdy. Can't try it out until my new P4P gets here since I lent out my P3A to a prospective buyer for the weekend. A few more days wait and the weather here in NE Ohio is absolute crap so I can't fly anyway. I hate winter in this area. LOL The ironic thing is the new drone shipped from Shenzehen on Thursday, and is already sitting at the FedEx hub 5 miles from me and calling to me... Patience is a virtue I do not possess. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers