New P2V questions re: version and setup

Sorry if it seems like a million questions, but what differences do the newer firmwares bring? Flight control, sensitivity, response ect? And will I have full functionality with the app if I don't update?
From my perspective, and I could be wrong, all you got with the updates was more Do Not Fly data.

At the very least you will need to do an IMU and initial compass calibration. Use a laptop with the WiFi turned off so that you won't get a mandatory update when you plug in the Phantom and run Phantom Assistant. I would also run the RC Assistant on the controller.

Reactions: Brandon2491
It came with 2 extra haha so half a set?
I keep getting a denied camera access error in the app though- not sure what else to do other than re download it which intried
That means the original owner already broke two of them.

If that prop is coming off when you land hard it is hitting the guard and stopping the motor .That would spin a prop off .

So a prop flew off again and it was again after I had touched down on a particularly hard landing- have had many good flights so I'm not quite sure what's going on

Brandon, why not put your location in your profile?

A prop can only "fly off" if the motor comes to a sudden stop. If it only happens on a hard landing then I suspect that you have the wrong motor screws and the hard landing flexed the shell enough to let the motor rub against it.

The prop wrench is to be used to remove a stuck prop. It is not necessary to use the wrench to put them on.

I'm located in south Florida- miami to be exact. I'll have to update that hmm. It's always the same prop-

maybe it is, the screws are the ones that came with the dji prop kit so I'm guessing they're correct haha

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438282957.754463.jpg
without pressure

With just enough pressure under the edge of the guard to start to lift the quad up (was not securing it to the ground)
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438283013.232125.jpg

I say it's hitting somehow and would remove them and be sure and put the right screws back in and I bet it stops it .

Once I talk to the guy I'll surely do that- I think I will get him to fix the botched solder job on the esc however. And maybe get some props since he sent me some scratched up ones hehe

I hear ya . The only way I can see the prop spinning off is by that motor stopping quick . When I used them I got a set and saw the issue and just threw those away.Was a limber set .

I still get a lot of heat in props but maybe that's normal- I wish I had 2 then I could compare! ... And I'd also have two lol

Once I talk to the guy I'll surely do that- I think I will get him to fix the botched solder job on the esc however. And maybe get some props since he sent me some scratched up ones hehe
I don't remember the ...botched solder job on the esc ?

I still get a lot of heat in props but maybe that's normal- I wish I had 2 then I could compare! ... And I'd also have two lol
If you mean at the hub ...center... I can feel it too .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl