New P2V questions re: version and setup

Take them out from the bad side and out from a good side and compare them . Then again maybe they all wrong .
Is why I said take them all off and see how it does .

That will eliminate that question about the screws real quick ! AGAIN....put the originals back in :D
Sorry but I can't stress that enough !

Reactions: Clampit
Original short screws in! And it did the same thing same motor
girl crying.jpg
Take it back to the dealer !

That's good as it has been into before and just the props showed you that ! Do hate ya on hold again Brandon but now's the time and get that soldering gun and start watching YT's on soldering and get to practicing :)

I'm at sellers place, he's changed the esc and motor and redone all solders for me, gave me new props and is really trying.

We ran the motors propless with old and new motor and esc and the one still gets a little heat. I'm gonna chalk it up as a quirk since we've done evreything we can think!

o_O What..ebay seller local ? What was wrong with it to start with ? He said new in opened box ? Something not adding up here Brandon .

So I got it from eBay but he happens to be from south Florida, I had called him initially asking to pick it up instead of ship but he had sent it already.

Fast forward to today I contacted him saying I had issues and he said he'd take care of me instead of going through ebays refund and all that.

He admitted it was used but said he didn't realize it had issues and was really cooperative fixing it. It was a refurbish. Also if I have any other issues he's willing to work with me.

He's really knowledgable and has ALOT of parts. Even showed me how evreything works and what parts do what. so I have a local supplier/ repair resource haha.

Okey-dokey then ! Well I guess we got that covered ! Ya get new props while ya was there ?
Still curios about the seller . His store sells other quads too then.

Here ya and just found ya other thread and it makes sence to me know !
Well it looks like all turned at well for ya Brandon and hope you don't have anymore issues
anytime soon but if ya do you know where to look .
Other than his store :) Fly safe / Dirk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl