New P2V questions re: version and setup

Ahaaaa the ole waiting game eh
001.gif
ok ..we wait with ya :)
Sucks huh !

Reactions: Clampit
I was expecting the fingers tapping one.
:D Ahh I couldn't find it :eek:..but just did
unpatient_animated_avatar_100x100_49421.gif
ya knows me to well Marlin:):D:)

Edit / Note to self : Get new gifs !

Haha comes with the territory- I don't want to be too anxious though as I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and fly into a tree [emoji53]

:eek: Get higher than that !!! A field is nice without any TREE'S !!! When ya do first take off don't be slow about it but jump it up about 10' or so .
Ya try and be easy you will tip over . And if you do panic just let go of both sticks and it should hover .
You will do fine bro :)

You are correct . That issue was with the Plus and a P2V V3 Has the Plus's 2312 motors, 2.1 ESC's and GPS puck with the anti static compass .

Awesome. I think lol definitely needs upgrading on firmware I'm guessing
Ya will see what it's got when ya get it. I wouldn't just jump in the assistant and upgrade anything till I flew it . That's just me !

Interesting, you'd think it'd be an "upgrade before you fly!" Type thing but I'll definitely wait then
I would just see what it was on and if I liked it I would stay with that till I got used to everything . Not saying upgrading is bad but some don't and if ya upgrade now that's where you will be stuck at .

Sorry if it seems like a million questions, but what differences do the newer firmwares bring? Flight control, sensitivity, response ect? And will I have full functionality with the app if I don't update?

Way to much for me to answer there Brandon . Each had a purpose . Yes whatever it's on the app will work :)
You could search and find all the different firmware's but if ya upgrade to what's there now you stuck with that .

Nice answers dirk, yep I'll 2nd all your posts;)

I done sooo much reading, researching, youtubeing before I took mine out for the 1st time, I'm still a newbie & yep still learning;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice answers dirk, yep I'll 2nd all your posts;)

I done sooo much reading, researching, youtubeing before I took mine out for the 1st time, I'm still a newbie & yep still learning;)
I learn something new everyday bro :)
To bad I forget it the next :(
girl crying.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20