New P2V questions re: version and setup

Your motors very hot as well after flying? I just am not sure what's normal- but good to hear it might be
Yea they getting pretty warm . It's also around 100 here :eek: Some heat ya gonna get but should be even on all of them .

Reactions: Clampit
I was concerned about that motor tending to drift a bit like it was under powered compared to the other 3-

I would at least like the extra solder material making contact with that screw to be removed haha, guess I'll just relax and fly later today!

It's about 98 here so I feel ya!!!
It's even sometimes it's not but I'm new to evreything so anything is out of the norm for me!

I was concerned about that motor tending to drift a bit like it was under powered compared to the other 3-

I would at least like the extra solder material making contact with that screw to be removed haha, guess I'll just relax and fly later today!
I thought I saw that . I wonder why he done been in there ? Are all the esc's been replaced or motors or just what has went on ?

Ta-da!! The video! I was trying to reproduce it so my movements are a little jerky

And the rest look stock and beautifully soldered.

ALSO WHAT IS THAT SOUND FROM MY CAMERA?!?! Lmao drives me nuts

Reactions: dirkclod
Something is making that motor stop. I don't know just what if it's not the guard . Have you tried that with switching the props to opposite sides
to see if the same motor does it .Do ya understand what I mean ?

Yeah no matter what prop of the black tips go on it's the same motor
Well I would take the guards off and see if it still does it but I wouldn't fly it more than in your video cause if that happens in the air ya know what's going to happen !!

I just have a feeling you ditch those guards it will stop that . Might be wrong bro but that's what I would do and Talk to who ya got it from !!!

I just have a feeling you ditch those guards it will stop that . Might be wrong bro but that's what I would do and Talk to who ya got it from !!!
You haven't flew it without them have you ?

Reactions: Brandon2491
I haven't! They've saved me a few times so I'm somewhat intimidated haha
Don't be...just be easy . When you take them off .. check them to see if any are longer than the others .
Again don't put them back in with out the guards ! Use the right screws :D:eek:

Man you've been a savior! I think I'm gonna buy a laser thermometer and get a reading on the motors.
I've decided I'm learning soldering haha! After seeing the insides of this beast I think I could handle future reapirs!

Man you've been a savior! I think I'm gonna buy a laser thermometer and get a reading on the motors.
I've decided I'm learning soldering haha! After seeing the insides of this beast I think I could handle future reapirs!
It is handy to know how . And the heat gun is to . They gonna get warm but as long as they about the same I don't worry about it .
1 way hotter than the rest though could be bearings or something else . They not bad high to replace .

I missed this Brandon...That's just the servo motor over the camera. Is normal and ya can hear a little fan under the camera also . All normal

All the helpful DIYs on this forum I feel like I can do anything short of programming!

Definitely want a good reading
There's a lot of good stuff in here if you search for it Brandon and is where I have learned all I know . That and just by messing with mine .
Just had a tip though my grammer sucks :D Don't ask !

Ta-da!! The video! I was trying to reproduce it so my movements are a little jerky

And the rest look stock and beautifully soldered.

Any chance the screws for the prop guards are incorrect? I have heard of people screwing right into the motor without realizing it at first.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl