Reaction score
New member from Vancouver area of Canada, a senior new to Drones with a neighbor also a senior new to drones but has 20 years flying fixed wing gas. I picked up a open box Phantom 2 v2 for me and a Phantom 3S for my neighbor, both required work to get in the Air. We both are flying without camera's for now.

So bear with me as I asked my newbie questions.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the best Phantom forum I have come across. When I was setting up my Phantom 3A for the first time, I swear I would still be sitting at my picnic table with "Ready to Fly" on my monitor, staring at my Phantom terrified to hit the throttle, if not for the help of many on this forum.
#1-Read the manual at least 2X & then read it again!

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

I hear ya on fixed wing... started flying "planks" 41 years ago and still love them to this day. While I do miss the smell of a nitro engine I don't miss the starting equipment, mess, and noise LOL!

Welcome to the bird cage. We all chatter and get fed great stuff then we open our door and fly into the clouds. Without teamwork from this place of the best supporters and trainers I wouldn't know what it feels like to spread my wings. Thanks again all for your help. I too am very new drone flyer but with your help and knowledge have made me feel very welcome here. So again welcome blackie and neighbor.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum blackie .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers