New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to think of it as strategically utilized to provide a differentiating factor between the P3P and the P3A when they were new. One sensor for both models means no need to add to manufacturing and supply chain complexity by sourcing for two different sensors. Now several months in with the P3S already released, some functionality can be strategically unlocked in the P3A.

This is very common in the high tech industry.

The bear gets it! Glad to see someone here who understands!

Reactions: Wilfros
I guess at 2.7k it doesn't need the fan. It will have been tested with the standard anyway.

Putting an end to the copyright discussion. It's over. The leak is leaked. Same for who should / should not leave the forum. Take it somewhere else. Further posts will be removed from this thread.

If you want to talk about 2.7K, stay here.

And on that, I am very glad to see 2.7K turning up. We all knew the hardware could do it. Thank you DJI for bringing it to us (if it does make it to the final release). We promise not spoil the fun because we found out early. We will pretend to be excited when the official announcement comes out! :)

Ok, good call Ian.

SO what file size would a 2.7k video be for say 10 minutes filming. ?

With all this 2.7k talk for the P3A, I think the best addition, video wise, for the P3P would be 2.7k at 120fps! I couldnt care less about file size. I just spent 2 grand on a flying camera, dropping $60 each on the best 64gig SD-cards all day is a no brainer!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
What would be benefit of 120fps ?

Unless you are into slow mo why ?

Ok, good call Ian.

SO what file size would a 2.7k video be for say 10 minutes filming. ?

Based on GoPro averages for 2.7k, you can expect as high as 1/2GB per minute

Based on GoPro averages for 2.7k, you can expect as high as 2GB per minute
ok, thanks

i think i might need a larger card soon.

I suppose the 2.7k is going to give a better down scaling like the 4k to 1080p, is there any comparison images on this ?

And youre the type to burn your finger to see if fire is hot. Then sue Bic for not letting you now before hand. Is there a point to your ignorant statement? Or should I proceed with contacting my attorney? I'm sure I can take everything you own in a slander case.
Actually read as . Shut up I gonna call my big brother he is gonna get you . Hahahhahahhaa grow up .

Ian has warned you guys already... stay on topic, quit with the childish behavior or one of the mods will be forced to warn the offenders involved.

Like I said this just the last straw.. Ian look at most post on this site.. it allows people to degrade others for no reason. It's full of people that would rather argue and not even help. It allows people to use profanity as well. .. I truly feel bad for a select few here.. I was done a few weeks ago, you know that as well as I do.

I swear it's just gone down hill...

I am fairly new to the forum and for what I can tell, you will be missed! But, I disagree with you that the forum has gone down hill!
Since I got my Phantom 3P, I have research the forum extensively and I can assure you that I have learned more here than any other place in the internet including DJI! So please don't discredit the forum!
To the Admins: Thanks for doing what you are doing!

I have to say... with people boasting about the warnings they get and then you post this. This is just like the bad mother counting down when their children are behaving poorly... "Jonny stop that... I am count to 3... 1, 2, 2 1/4, 2 3/16 ect.

I have to agree with blade strike. this place is not the best place for info or help...

Do you know a better one? Tell us what other better resources are there?

Reactions: RyanK
People have threatened to leave (which I hope you dont, as I/and others have learnt from you), and some have been warned. Maybe its time this thread was closed before things really do get worse.

This is a great community and I hope it stays that way. We should just be 1 big happy family learning off each other and helping one another!!

Reactions: bobmyers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak