New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
My delete finger is getting a callous on it. Read message #205. Any posts about leaks or who should stay or go are going to be deleted from this thread as they are off topic. Even the normal off-topic stuff I haven't deleted looks more on-topic than this stuff! Let it go!

Reply bans and warning points in effect. :eek:

If you want to talk about something crazy like 2.7K and Phantoms, please carry on. :rolleyes:
Hi Ian &/ or convenor of this group... the content about cameras etc and other possible changes seems to have been of high interest.. but we can't escape the 'leak' overtones when the thread title is about leaks... could you delete the word leak from the thread title ?

So any update on when we are going to see these welcome updates ?

unless DJI is sufficiently pissed off that they cut of their nose to spite their face and not release the upgraded resolution - wouldn't that be a hoot

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Point is, it would have passed alpha then onto to beta which means almost ready;

Could you imagine haha I'd have a hit out on me :D:D:D
I"d be coming Mal ..with back up If that goes down !
jack running back.gif

Thanks Mal for the info. As far as the DjI kids acting like babies. Well, I guess you burst their bubble. Let them go to a forum where they can rule the roost. As far as the mods here, kudos for not caving.

Nice the see some upgrades on the camera. Hopefully there will be some 2K action for the pro users.

Don't want to stir things up but if not "aloud " to discuss dji or the rumours of the 2.7K camera upgrade here , where should we discuss about it then ? Thought that such discussions where part of forums .

Reactions: hot dog
Don't want to stir things up but if not "aloud " to discuss dji or the rumours of the 2.7K camera upgrade here , where should we discuss about it then ? Thought that such discussions where part of forums .

Read the thread. Start here

Not much really to talk about I guess, it's just one more option we can use when flying. It's going to be cool for pilots with slower computers possibly, The P3A Pilots will benefit the most from the possible release. Thanks to MAL we my never ever see another update! :) J/J.

What could we expand on other than those points.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I am waiting for the 2X zoom upgrade, since its already built-in to the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3