New guy from Tampa with P4P Obsidian

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is John and I live in Tampa. Fed Ex will be delivering the Christmas present I bought myself this afternoon- a obsidian Phantom 4 Pro. I've had my eye on DJI drones for quite awhile and decided to pull the trigger. I've got a decent amount of stick time on lesser drones and am looking forward to the huge leap in performance and capabilities of the P4P.

Unfortunately between my long workdays and Daylight Savings Time, I won't be flying after work today. I figured I should do some research on the function of the drone first anyhow. I've been lurking around these forums for the last couple of days trying to get familiarized with the basics and any precautionary issues, but if anyone has any tips for someone unboxing and becoming oriented with their first DJI product I am all ears.

Thanks in advance for any guidance offered.

Reactions: IanPgapro
Good choice unfortunately my fly time has been hampered due to a firmware upgrade has the go back to dji enjoy and b cautious

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
wreath_sm.png

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I would leave some informational links but those above me have pretty much covered it all LOL!!

Safe Flights :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik