New firmware problems

Reaction score
Firmware issues...Trying to figure out if I did something wrong or not.
1. Did the new update tonight to my p4p and now it will not confirm 2nd part of calibration and it stays locked on screen showing I should be spinning the craft. Have to exit out and open a new page, like editing page then go back...then it's gone but my drone says calibration is normal. How is this as it didnt complete prior?
2. My camera screen is black...no picture at all...flickers at first and god all pixelated then black.
3. Camera controls will not open up on flight screen? Like it's locking me out of changing my camera settings.

Help,

Firmware issues...Trying to figure out if I did something wrong or not.
1. Did the new update tonight to my p4p and now it will not confirm 2nd part of calibration and it stays locked on screen showing I should be spinning the craft. Have to exit out and open a new page, like editing page then go back...then it's gone but my drone says calibration is normal. How is this as it didnt complete prior?
2. My camera screen is black...no picture at all...flickers at first and god all pixelated then black.
3. Camera controls will not open up on flight screen? Like it's locking me out of changing my camera settings.

Help,
Is there any reason you needed to recalibrate or did you just feel like it?
See the top of P57 in the manual.

After I completed my firmware update...it showed I needed to calibrate it, you know that little red triangle thing! Lol
That's most likely related to where you had the Phantom at the time.
Was it indoors?
If you'd simply moved away from magnetic and electrical influences it probably would have gone away.

That's most likely related to where you had the Phantom at the time.
Was it indoors?
If you'd simply moved away from magnetic and electrical influences it probably would have gone away.
I was outside and I moved to new areas 3 times but this still does not explain the other issues...no camera pic or access to camera controls?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl