P4 Firmware New Firmware Fixes Problems

Reaction score
If you haven't done so yet, then during this cold, rainy, snowy, windy weather, you should connect your Phantom 4 Pro craft to the controller thru WIFI and update/upgrade your firmware; doing so really made a impact on the operation of my bird. It only takes a few minutes and then recharging the controller and flight battery.

I what ways did it improve the operation?

Reactions: Sirsly
If you haven't done so yet, then during this cold, rainy, snowy, windy weather, you should connect your Phantom 4 Pro craft to the controller thru WIFI and update/upgrade your firmware; doing so really made a impact on the operation of my bird. It only takes a few minutes and then recharging the controller and flight battery.
Hi Terry,

I'm not sure everyone would agree with you there. Many people just have the opinion that if things work well, then don't do any updates. Others want to update immediately because it is the latest and greatest. I am somewhere in the middle. I wait after new firmware comes out to let other people discover and weed out any potential issues.

Also I prefer doing my firmware updates with my P4P connected with a USB cable to the DJI Assistant 2 software. That way there is less possibility of issues during the update process.

Totally agree on keeping your batteries healthy by charging them to around 50% if they won't be used for a long time.

Is there a new P4P firmware release?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic