New Findlay Ohio P3S Pilot

Reaction score
I bought my wife a P3S so she could give it to me for Christmas. I also picked up one extra battery and prop guards. I have been practicing on toy multirotors since Thanksgiving to prepare for the day, three out of five are still flyable. Actually, an owl took one of those small ones when I was doing some night time flying so I don't know if that's on me or not. Had the P3S out a couple of times now and I am grinning ear to ear. What a delightful machine to fly and get some flight time on. Maybe next year I will graduate to a Mavic, but right now I am completely satisfied with my decision.

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ibrown .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reaction score
Welcome ibrown. Are there other drone pilots in Findlay. I use to fly model airplanes at a club field in Findlay.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
Welcome ibrown. Are there other drone pilots in Findlay. I use to fly model airplanes at a club field in Findlay.

I am not sure how many other people in Findlay are drone pilots. I know the field you are talking about, just north of town. I would sometimes stop and watch others flying their planes, just amazing. Much better than I could do. That is the magic of these new quad-rotors, it removes the barrier to fly an aircraft without tons of practice. I was into helicopters, but the costs of maintaining/repairing them just got to be too much and too frustrating. I have been practicing drone flying with some inexpensive toys and it has helped immensely, just getting the nose in attitude has been worth the time.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bone4Drone