New Findlay Ohio P3S Pilot

Reaction score
I bought my wife a P3S so she could give it to me for Christmas. I also picked up one extra battery and prop guards. I have been practicing on toy multirotors since Thanksgiving to prepare for the day, three out of five are still flyable. Actually, an owl took one of those small ones when I was doing some night time flying so I don't know if that's on me or not. Had the P3S out a couple of times now and I am grinning ear to ear. What a delightful machine to fly and get some flight time on. Maybe next year I will graduate to a Mavic, but right now I am completely satisfied with my decision.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Ibrown .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome ibrown. Are there other drone pilots in Findlay. I use to fly model airplanes at a club field in Findlay.

I am not sure how many other people in Findlay are drone pilots. I know the field you are talking about, just north of town. I would sometimes stop and watch others flying their planes, just amazing. Much better than I could do. That is the magic of these new quad-rotors, it removes the barrier to fly an aircraft without tons of practice. I was into helicopters, but the costs of maintaining/repairing them just got to be too much and too frustrating. I have been practicing drone flying with some inexpensive toys and it has helped immensely, just getting the nose in attitude has been worth the time.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues