new P4P pilot in Oregon City, Oregon

Reaction score
I'm sure like many others, I got my drone for Christmas. I've only been able to fly a few days due to inclement weather. I'm loving every second so far though. I've already got the State Farm insurance, at $60 it's a no brainer. All of my flights so far have been in wide open fields, never getting more than a few hundred feet away. I would say 95% of my flying is visual. Very rarely am I looking at the app. There's been a few times when I've looked down and the app has crashed. Scared me the first time, but then I realized the drone was still flying and I was able to restart the app and continue on my merry way. This P4P is so fun to fly. Just working on basics for now, hate it when the battery gets low and I have to land though. I'll have to splurge and buy a few more batteries I guess. Anyway, just a newb dropping in to say hi. Looking forward to any hints and tips that people may offer. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4