New battery time

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Unsure on exactly how many chargers because they all wrong and vary where I look
This screenshot of p3s which I buy in 2016,,battery lasted well but now plays games and had autoland in front of me thankfully,I did restart and hover again but same thing happened ,wont fly this battery again :(well off to ferntec nz
Screenshot_20200314-113655_DJI GO.jpg

That's a shame. I'm not sure if their is a charger on market to discharge and balance charge phantom 3 batteries but I have a couple 4a lipo batteries that sat for 2 years I had forgot them and i recently discharged them and balance charged them back up they arent at all what they use to be but they fly my hexacopter I took it up 200 feet the other day and darted around.

My p4 battery died within a year of no use,it discharge itself to under 2 volts and paided 320 for it as a spare but after another bad battery free fall and wait time between new drone it was D.O.A.
These phantoms bit of a headache flying on bad batterys, to blooming clever predicting it self in flight and like today had a autoland at 55%,I have also had one with p4 but lucky it eventually canceled with onscreen cross because it was mile and half from me,both these occasions take off said 100% ..I do just use my bad or non trustworthy batterys just for checking settings but no flying on them

I have a P3 advance 3 4 batteries I’ve had for 2yrs now. I fly it often in Maui for fishing and recreation Also in summer a few times and have had no problems with charging or battery live. Knock on wood

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj