Battery charging on p4p+

Reaction score
Australia, New South Wales, Central Coast
Hello

I have read through alot of the previous posts about "charging issues." I've been had I think....?

I am a noobie and only recently joined drone flying world. I am not a tech head like alot of you good folk on here (ex pilots, Boeing engineers etc). I spent my working life as a Risk Manager (Common sense teacher...).

My actual fixed wing and rotor wing aspirations went out the window after I had spinal surgery (no up to no 9 now...). So, drone flying is next best thing. Microsoft Flight 2000 kinda boring now...Even bought flight controllers!

Looks as though I may have learnt a somewhat expensive lesson....don't buy from flea bay....

The P4P+ that I bought came with 1 battery.

So, idiot here goes shopping on flea bay. 2 x batteries bought wont charge (AUD$600 down the long drop....). I can't return these as they came from "Authorised DJI Seller" in China. Warranty claims and China dont go together on flea bay...

I guess it best to only purchase "hardcore" flight items like batteries from a reputable source like an actual drone store front.

I spent 3 weeks waiting for the extra batteries before I went flying. 25 mins aint enough for me.Weather wasn't that good, but, if I was 18 again, I probably would've gone ahead, but, I waited for the extra batteries.

Off to buy more...from a drone shop...

Hello

I have read through alot of the previous posts about "charging issues." I've been had I think....?

I am a noobie and only recently joined drone flying world. I am not a tech head like alot of you good folk on here (ex pilots, Boeing engineers etc). I spent my working life as a Risk Manager (Common sense teacher...).

My actual fixed wing and rotor wing aspirations went out the window after I had spinal surgery (no up to no 9 now...). So, drone flying is next best thing. Microsoft Flight 2000 kinda boring now...Even bought flight controllers!

Looks as though I may have learnt a somewhat expensive lesson....don't buy from flea bay....

The P4P+ that I bought came with 1 battery.

So, idiot here goes shopping on flea bay. 2 x batteries bought wont charge (AUD$600 down the long drop....). I can't return these as they came from "Authorised DJI Seller" in China. Warranty claims and China dont go together on flea bay...

I guess it best to only purchase "hardcore" flight items like batteries from a reputable source like an actual drone store front.

I spent 3 weeks waiting for the extra batteries before I went flying. 25 mins aint enough for me.Weather wasn't that good, but, if I was 18 again, I probably would've gone ahead, but, I waited for the extra batteries.

Off to buy more...from a drone shop...

Did you use Paypal or lodge a complaint with ebay?
Either way you can get a refund.

YES do yourself a favor and file a claim against seller, ebay will moderate and will put needed pressure on seller!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164