Reaction score
HI guys I'm a new addition to your DJI family. Just did my third clip of our trip to Niagara Falls. Feel free to comment and provide feedback as I'm fairly new drone pilot and still learning. Highly appreciated all your guru advices. Please watch this video with music on as it suits my concept.

Kudos !

Reactions: Alexei111
Nice footage! Which side do you fly from and hasn't anyone ever said anything to you as you are flying in restricted airspace. I live real close but have not wanted to 'pay the piper' should I get caught. Keep in mind there is a ton of low flying tourist helicopters flying there.

See 93.71 - https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2010-title14-vol2/pdf/CFR-2010-title14-vol2-sec93-81.pdf

Dear LuvMyTJ, thanks for response. Good information for future reference. But we flew well below tour helicopter heights and just above water, not tourists. Away from bridge and US airport.

Very nice footage!
I was wondering the same thing about restricted airspace... that is something that you MUST determine before flying in this type, or any type of location! It could cost you big time!

Dear LuvMyTJ, thanks for response. Good information for future reference. But we flew well below tour helicopter heights and just above water, not tourists. Away from bridge and US airport.
The way the restriction is set up is anything from the ground to 3500' is restricted. Be careful out there!

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 10.20.36 PM✨.png

Thank you for information , better to avoid that area then.
Interesting how the New York side has very little restrictions. Being an international border, maybe neither side wants to deal with it. Sure wouldn't want to get tangled up in a mess at the border! :eek:

Interesting how the New York side has very little restrictions. Being an international border, maybe neither side wants to deal with it. Sure wouldn't want to get tangled up in a mess at the border! :eek:
Yap last thing anyone would want to be in that mess. Thanks for your info, very helpful for me or anyone else on forum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20