Need to replace I Pad that no longer works witheDJI 4 Ap

Reaction score
My P4 no longer works with my I Pad. Need a list of PC Tablets that will work with this new Ap. Not going to get another I Pad too expensive. I only need a tablet to use my P4. Have no other use for a tablet PC or Mac

I don't think any PC tablets will work with the GO app- android or iOS only- head over to ohantom help, he has assembled a good list of knowing working devices.

@Robjr, you can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

When was that last updated? The Nvidia shield is not really a thing anymore..? Also, is there a ranked list?

I constantly update it as DJI and other pilots recommends new devices.

Why not? Mine still works.

There really isn't one best device, so it would be tough to create a ranked list. Overall though, Apple devices tend to work best right out of the box.

You cant buy a shield anymore new, right? And that's fair enough. I was just put in charge of finding a drone tablet for the company and was hoping to get a little more guidance. I've never been a fan of apple due to their proprietary habits, but then again it isn't for my personal use, so what should I care. I just want a tablet that will run the app and continue to do so until we update the drone itself again.

Thanks!

You cant buy a shield anymore new, right?
It's possible, but you'll pay a premium since the available quantity is low. You can find used tablets on websites like ebay.com.

I was just put in charge of finding a drone tablet for the company and was hoping to get a little more guidance. I've never been a fan of apple due to their proprietary habits, but then again it isn't for my personal use, so what should I care. I just want a tablet that will run the app and continue to do so until we update the drone itself again.
Get an iPad Mini 4 or an iPad Pro then. Both will work right out of the box. Plus, they are easier to use than Android devices -- since you don't have to worry about things like making sure the USB port is in the right mode when plugging in the USB cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl