It is convinient to buy a used Phantom 4 pro V2 ?

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I have a Phantom 4 standard which doesn´t work any longer.
I´m a filmaker wich use the drone for company videos.
I would like to buy a used P4 pro V2 with 2 batteries, because here in Argentina the new drones are too expensive.
Is it convinient to buy a P4 pro V2?
Is it easy to find spare parts of these models?
Thanks.

What is the purpose of the V2 model? What is the current cost in your area?
The camera on the V1 is pretty much the same and probably a bit less costly than a V2.
Parts are currently available for most P4 series DJI products.

Hi everybody.
I have a Phantom 4 standard which doesn´t work any longer.
I´m a filmaker wich use the drone for company videos.
I would like to buy a used P4 pro V2 with 2 batteries, because here in Argentina the new drones are too expensive.
Is it convinient to buy a P4 pro V2?
Is it easy to find spare parts of these models?
Thanks.
Being a newer model, the v2 should be easier to source parts for than the P4 standard. I don't know about the situation in Argentina, but DJI here in Australia seem to have no trouble repairing the Phantom 4 range. There are also plenty of used v2s for sale.

As Starz said, parts are readily available for P4P v1 and v2, both with same camera. DJI supports and repairs both models. I fly 3 P4P v1 models with great success and can't see enough difference for the extra cost of the v2.
Looking forward to some views of your country.

Reactions: CoreySnipes
What is the purpose of the V2 model? What is the current cost in your area?
The camera on the V1 is pretty much the same and probably a bit less costly than a V2.
Parts are currently available for most P4 series DJI products.
Thank you!
The purpose of the V2 is to film company videos.
The cost of a used V2 with two bateries in very good conditions in Argentina is aprox. uss 900.

Being a newer model, the v2 should be easier to source parts for than the P4 standard. I don't know about the situation in Argentina, but DJI here in Australia seem to have no trouble repairing the Phantom 4 range. There are also plenty of used v2s for sale.
Thanks Pygar 70!

As Starz said, parts are readily available for P4P v1 and v2, both with same camera. DJI supports and repairs both models. I fly 3 P4P v1 models with great success and can't see enough difference for the extra cost of the v2.
Looking forward to some views of your country.
Thanks Capt Ko.
I will send them when I get the drone.

What are you doing with the P4? Selling it to someone who can use as a donor drone would be good. Probably allot of useful parts on there…..let everyone know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl