Need a controller that is compatible with P3A

Reaction score
Short story - the plastic stems that hold the screws on the remote broke. I attempted a repair but managed to damage the ribbon connecting the main board to the USB controller board. The controller starts fine but never connects to Litchi or DJI Go. I'm having a hard time trusting ebay now that I've seen how fragile these controllers seem to be. Does anyone have a controller they'd like to sell? I'm in Colorado if there is anyone local. Thanks!

I have a GL300B controller for sale. PM me
Short story - the plastic stems that hold the screws on the remote broke. I attempted a repair but managed to damage the ribbon connecting the main board to the USB controller board. The controller starts fine but never connects to Litchi or DJI Go. I'm having a hard time trusting ebay now that I've seen how fragile these controllers seem to be. Does anyone have a controller they'd like to sell? I'm in Colorado if there is anyone local. Thanks!
I have a new never used Phantom 3 Standard Controler....will that work?

Unfortunately, the standard version doesn't have the Lightbridge so isn't compatible with the Pro or Advanced versions. Thanks though!

I have one for sale but im in newzealand...would happily bubble wrap the hell out of it and box and post

I'm all good for the moment. Purchased a GL300C remote. Thanks for all the offers! If anyone has parts for a GL300B remote, I'd love to repair mine for a spare. I need the main board and the cable that connects the main board to the controller board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna