Is V2.0 compatible with V1.0 controller

Reaction score
Website
fishcrow.com
I sent my WM331A in for repair when it started having some issues. They sent me what appears to be a brand-new Model WM331S (V2.0). It's great to get a new drone, but is this model compatible with the controller for the WM331A? I'm reluctant to try it in case it needs to be sent back. It has the silver logo on top, but the sticker inside says V2.0 and Model WM331S.

I called them and gave them the serial number. They say that, based on the serial number, it is a regular P4P, not a V2.0. I will check it with the controller. How will I be able to know for sure? If it links with the controller, is that all I need to know? Don't want to try a flight today because it's very windy.

is this model compatible with the controller for the WM331A? I'm reluctant to try it in case it needs to be sent back. It has the silver logo on top, but the sticker inside says V2.0 and Model WM331S.
No ... the big difference between the original and V2.0 is the transmission system which changed from Lightbridge to OcuSync 2

Without looking at a model number or serial number, an easy clue to determine what you have would be the color of the DJI sticker on the top center of the aircraft.
Gold would be a V2, Silver would be a V1.

Thanks for the replies. I linked it to the controller, which confirms that it's a V1. During the phone call, they told me that there must have been an error applying the wrong sticker (which says V2.0) inside the battery compartment.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl