Need a controller that is compatible with P3A

Reaction score
Short story - the plastic stems that hold the screws on the remote broke. I attempted a repair but managed to damage the ribbon connecting the main board to the USB controller board. The controller starts fine but never connects to Litchi or DJI Go. I'm having a hard time trusting ebay now that I've seen how fragile these controllers seem to be. Does anyone have a controller they'd like to sell? I'm in Colorado if there is anyone local. Thanks!

I have a GL300B controller for sale. PM me
Short story - the plastic stems that hold the screws on the remote broke. I attempted a repair but managed to damage the ribbon connecting the main board to the USB controller board. The controller starts fine but never connects to Litchi or DJI Go. I'm having a hard time trusting ebay now that I've seen how fragile these controllers seem to be. Does anyone have a controller they'd like to sell? I'm in Colorado if there is anyone local. Thanks!
I have a new never used Phantom 3 Standard Controler....will that work?

Unfortunately, the standard version doesn't have the Lightbridge so isn't compatible with the Pro or Advanced versions. Thanks though!

I have one for sale but im in newzealand...would happily bubble wrap the hell out of it and box and post

I'm all good for the moment. Purchased a GL300C remote. Thanks for all the offers! If anyone has parts for a GL300B remote, I'd love to repair mine for a spare. I need the main board and the cable that connects the main board to the controller board.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl