Naza m v2

Reaction score
Hey. Quick question. I built a basic dji f450. I have a 30amp esc on each motor. E305 motor kit. No fpv. Plain drone. I can fly somewhat ok on manual but is this capable of doing back flips or barrel rolls? I want to learn how to do acrobatic. I do have a kk2 board and I was thinking about swapping it.

Hey Martin, haven't heard from you in a while. I built my F550 with the Naza M V2 as well. I did both barrel rolls and loops with my P1.1.1, but haven't tried yet with the F550. There are a bunch of threads on aerial acrobatics on my profile page. These will all be using the P1.1.1, but it's the same flight controller, so would imagine it would be capable of the same flight characteristics. But I can tell you right off, that it doesn't only utilize the right stick. Full throttle must be employed at the exact same time as the right stick in order to vector thrust in the proper direction. I got a lot of good advice on this in those threads mentioned above. One other thing I remember, you MUST be above 200 feet altitude to even attempt these maneuvers. If not, it's time to go pick up the pieces :eek::eek::eek:.

Good luck, and let us know how it works. I would love to get into it again with F550.

Reactions: clowther
I how is it going. I been busy trying to make the drones I got better, I been trying to extend the flight time on them. I built a regular f450 with no fpv just a plain naza m v2 flight controller and a mini roll cage but I cant get it to flip or roll. am getting more comftable flying it in 100 percent manual but it just banks about 90 degrees. maybe I should finish the walkera 250, I bought it mest up. Im thinking maybe there something with the weight since racer drones are 250 and very light weight.

Hey Martin, something is up with not getting more than ninety degrees in manual. Did you check any of my threads on aerobatics in manual? Also throttle is extremely important in manual for rolls and loops. It vectors the thrust in the proper direction so that you don't have to have extreme roll or tilt angles. Hope you figure it out.

hi buddy, I haven't checked it out. I was thinking maybe I should mess with the max angular rate, right now its at the default of 100 or 150 I believe. the max is 300. I was thinking of bumping it to the max or to the minimum. I haven't had the time to mess with it. I been using the walkera 250 that I bought damaged and managed to get it fixed. somewhat lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj