Convert Phantom 2 FC & NAZA M Lite to NAZA M V2 v4.06/v4.02

It works perfectly with a Phantom type,
thank you for this great work!
Greetings!

hello may i know what will happen if i switch to NAZA M Lite? Pros and Cons of doing this mod? Thanks!

Hey... Is there a way i can downgrade my P330CB firmware... My bird is bricked... Been a while no reply ..

Reactions: N017RW
once the phantom 2 imu is flashed to naza m can it be used without the P330CB pcb board

Hi, everyone! I have installed naza m v2 firmware on my P2 and it works great, thank you
rcaridade ! It is now intelligent battery free which was my first intention.
But, there are things that work differently from P2:
Zenmuse h33d reverts its 45 deg position when pot on controller is released
(maybe getting the spring off in the remote controller will help :)
Led lights on back don't work after booting and that is biggest issue for me!
Geepixey said : "I used naza v2 led on my p2, works fine, you can also make wiring from naza led port to pin 4 on ESC if you want to use original leds"
Are you saying that this signal is the same 1khz with different duty cycles that goes to the ESCs?
P l e a s e, please, Geepixey, give us a tutorial for that?

Hi, everyone! I have installed naza m v2 firmware on my P2 and it works great, thank you
do you just wire battery plug straight from mainboard, and cut/replace battery door/connector?

do you just wire battery plug straight from mainboard, and cut/replace battery door/connector?
No, I'm using standard batteries that simply won't connect to P2 as "intelligent". I have try everything, from cleaning connectors to downgrading firmware but with no luck till I found rcairdades remedy.
By the way, downgrading P2's firmware was not possible in no way since none of the earlier version of assistant (from Droneslinger's) wont offer offline version of firmware, as it was explained in some forums, but checks online and recommends latest that is already installed.
I am very interested in getting back status leds with naza m v2 firmware without extra led module. It seems like it is possible but I don't know just how to... so, if some one know something more about, please, help?

But, there are things that work differently from P2:
Zenmuse h33d reverts its 45 deg position when pot on controller is released
(maybe getting the spring off in the remote controller will help :)
Led lights on back don't work after booting and that is biggest issue for me!
Geepixey said : "I used naza v2 led on my p2, works fine, you can also make wiring from naza led port to pin 4 on ESC if you want to use original leds"
Are you saying that this signal is the same 1khz with different duty cycles that goes to the ESCs?
P l e a s e, please, Geepixey, give us a tutorial for that?
Hello
About P2 LED
From what I checked, it was a PWM with an operating frequency of 1kHz.
However, it does not weaken even at 10 Hz.
Once a signal is obtained, the state is maintained until the next signal.

// PWM: 300-> LED off
// PWM: 400-> LED red
// PWM: 500-> LED green
// PWM: 600-> LED yellow

Naza M V2 LED module wire from the left,
+ 5v: LED2 (red): LED1 (green): GND.
It simply outputs the voltage to make it glow.

On the other hand, the output of LED2 is different because the USB module wire of P2 does not need to light LED.

In any case, in order to illuminate the P2 stock LED using those wires, it is necessary to generate PWM by microcomputer control like Arduino ProMini and output it to the LED signal wire of P2 PCB.

Please refer to the next video.

Last edited:
Reactions: toki
Hello
This is the video of the result of executing # 70 sketch on Arduino.
The video changes the sketch a bit, but gives almost the same results.

Attachments

• DJI_Phantom2_LED .ino.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 487
  • diagram.pdf
    358.3 KB · Views: 572
I took this for a test drive and it works great! My P2 fc is now running naza 2. My only question is can the "NAZA M v2" work with a P2 motherboard (P330CB-H3-2D v2) to control the zenmuse H3-3D gimbal?
Mine doesn't seem to turn on at all. Maybe a transmitter issue? I'm just building this rig right now. The LED's on my GPS are on so the motherboard has power. Hmmm...

Edit: HAHA! got it working! the phantom 2 (P330CB-H3-2D v2) motherboard does require 12V power to input pads of the PDB part of the board in order to power EVERYTHING else. Gimbal works flawlessly now! Hope this helps somebody. I now have a working DJI FLAMEWHEEL!!! Thank you @rcaridade!!!

Last edited:
cứu tôi với, tôi vừa mới làm điều đó trên ph Phantom2 và bây giờ nó không kết nối với máy tính bây giờ tôi phải làm gì để đưa nó trở lại như cũ
[QUOTE = "RCaridade, bài: 1256525, thành viên: 97350"]
Sau một vài đêm dài mất ngủ cuối cùng cũng nhận được.

Nó đã sẵn sàng phần mềm để nâng cấp Phantom 2 FC và NAZA M Lite với phần sụn từ NAZA M V2 phiên bản mới nhất 4.06.

Tôi đã thử nghiệm trong Hexacopter (với NAZA M Lite với phần mềm NAZA M V2 v4.06) và quadon (với Phantom 2 FC với phần sụn NAZA M V2 v4.06).

Flash cả hai bộ điều khiển chuyến bay với phần mềm NAZA M V2 v4.06 và tất cả đều ổn, hình ảnh hiển thị bộ tải khởi động từ mỗi bộ điều khiển và Trợ lý DJI cho NAZA M V2.

Các động cơ bắt đầu ổn, không có vấn đề với khóa nối tiếp, chúng bay tốt, không thể tìm thấy bất kỳ vấn đề nào cho đến nay.

Dưới đây là hình ảnh của phần mềm và ZIP với phần mềm bên trong.

Sau tất cả công việc này, tôi nghĩ rằng mình xứng đáng với một tách cà phê miễn phí
smile.gif
(nếu bạn thích công việc của mình, hãy sử dụng quyên góp PayPal bên trong phần mềm).
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

cứu tôi với, tôi vừa mới làm điều đó trên ph Phantom2 và bây giờ nó không kết nối với máy tính bây giờ tôi phải làm gì để đưa nó trở lại như cũ
[QUOTE = "RCaridade, bài: 1256525, thành viên: 97350"]
Sau một vài đêm dài mất ngủ cuối cùng cũng nhận được.

Nó đã sẵn sàng phần mềm để nâng cấp Phantom 2 FC và NAZA M Lite với phần sụn từ NAZA M V2 phiên bản mới nhất 4.06.

Tôi đã thử nghiệm trong Hexacopter (với NAZA M Lite với phần mềm NAZA M V2 v4.06) và quadon (với Phantom 2 FC với phần sụn NAZA M V2 v4.06).

Flash cả hai bộ điều khiển chuyến bay với phần mềm NAZA M V2 v4.06 và tất cả đều ổn, hình ảnh hiển thị bộ tải khởi động từ mỗi bộ điều khiển và Trợ lý DJI cho NAZA M V2.

Các động cơ bắt đầu ổn, không có vấn đề với khóa nối tiếp, chúng bay tốt, không thể tìm thấy bất kỳ vấn đề nào cho đến nay.

Dưới đây là hình ảnh của phần mềm và ZIP với phần mềm bên trong.

Sau tất cả công việc này, tôi nghĩ rằng mình xứng đáng với một tách cà phê miễn phí
smile.gif
(nếu bạn thích công việc của mình, hãy sử dụng quyên góp PayPal bên trong phần mềm).
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Plug the Phantom 2 controller into your computer (without the F1-F2 pins jumped) make sure it has it's 5V power supply connected and the Phantom 2 assistant should find the flight controller and say something like "update flight controller". That's what worked for me. I had to use @rcaridade's tool twice to get mine fully functioning. It was something on my end I did wrong the first time :p Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: trung
Hello, thanks for your hard work!
I installed firmware 4.06 on my Phantom 2 vision + and now I have a problem with displaying the battery charge in Litchi, it shows 0%, can I somehow fix it? (I use nondji 3S battery)

there would be no way to make a mixer of both firmware to make it complete, for example, the PH2 has control of the height of the go-home that NAZA does not have, whereas the PH2 only has a 3S battery and the NAZA 2S-6S

Has anyone tried to do the NAZA-H firmware on the Phantom2 controller?

I verified that the Assistant Application must analyze the loader or N/S to know which controller it is, I believe it is the Loader, if changing it the controller would definitely change the version

Hi, i just came across this post(i have not tried the upgrade yet), but i was wondering if it is possible to upgrade and use the naza that came in the phantom 2 to build for example a dji f550 or something similar with 6 rotor(just for testing).
I already have all the other components(PMU for example) but the naza is the one that i want to salvage from the phantom.
Because, if i understand correctly this software will allow me to unlock all the features of the naza right?

P.S Sorry for my english i'm Italian.

I need help, I updated ph2fc to naza v2 from my old phantom 2 now it is flying with standard lipos, but naza v2 cannot connect to the ph2 gps and compass through the p330cb-h3-d2 v2 board, in the naza v2 software it appears the gps and even I can enter the function of calibrating the gps but I do the procedure and always the error message. I tried with the original GPS from naza m lite connected directly to the exp port of the board naza v2 and it worked perfect.
Can anyone explain to me how I can use phantom 2 compass and gps on naza v2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20