Naza-m v2 /w phantom?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I've been playing with my phantom and absolutely love it! Great little machine! I had plan on buying the H3-2D gimbal later until I found a deal that got me both the h3-2d and naza-m v2 for $699. My question is will the naza-m v2 work with the phantom? I have searched google and found very little (just youtube video guy stating is naza-m v2 but many in the comments doubt it). The naza manual only shows recommended parameters for F330/F450/F550 which leads me to think it's not compatible :(

Should work fine... new Phantoms are shipping with the Naza V2 and the Phantom is a 330 sized craft anyway. Plenty of people in here that have upgraded. Depends what comes in that kit but you might need the upgrade board to handle the power but the kit may come with the PMU v2 also which will work (just a bit heavier).

DeweyAXD said:
Should work fine... new Phantoms are shipping with the Naza V2 and the Phantom is a 330 sized craft anyway. Plenty of people in here that have upgraded. Depends what comes in that kit but you might need the upgrade board to handle the power but the kit may come with the PMU v2 also which will work (just a bit heavier).

That's definitely good news and yes it came with PMU v2. Is it worth getting the phantom upgrade kit to have a less heavy setup and lever? Or should I just stick to PMU v2 and buy lever separate?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

fpena06 said:
DeweyAXD said:

That's definitely good news and yes it came with PMU v2. Is it worth getting the phantom upgrade kit to have a less heavy setup and lever? Or should I just stick to PMU v2 and buy lever separate?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

We recommend to buy H3-2D kit, that is much lighter setup and comes with tilting knob also. Video out cables etc.
Thanks
Nabil
multirotorheli.ca

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl