Problem with Naza M V2 connecting MC(aircraft flamewheel) to PC windows 8.1 or 10

Reaction score
Hello I recently bought the flamewheel F550 with Naza M V2, isod mini. CAN HUB, zenmuse h4-3D , DT7&DR16, retractable landing gear. I built the drone to the point everything was assembled to where I can plug in the aircraft to my pc to configure the drone threw Naza mv2 assistant program. I couldn't bind my transmitter with it so i asked for help threw Dji forums and found windows 10 doesn't read the coms port so I follows instructions and it worked for about a week then now every time I try to connect the aircraft to the PC THIS COMES UP and I do. Or know what to do. I have another flamewheel with Naza light and it works perfectly fine. I feel like it the fight controller or LED USB PORT . But I purchased a brand new LED AND IT STILL DOESNT work.It says "unknown USB device" " (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Everytime I plug the aircraft to PC . I need your help
959525b5d5b6959de8672d943479b1db.jpg
84540d7d1a2b264c24d690155044ba4e.jpg

Hello,
From what I see, your driver has failed or is corrupt!
Just reinstall the dji device driver for NAZA M V2 software, or just delete it all ( uninstall and reinstall )
You'll need the NAZA M V2 software, and driver from dji.com!

Without the driver, the Pc cannot communicate with the craft!

Keep us updated, in case this happens to another member!

J Dot
:cool:

Best of luck to you!:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl