Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Problem with Naza M V2 connecting MC(aircraft flamewheel) to PC windows 8.1 or 10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PegasusProductionsInc1984, Aug 22, 2017.

1. PegasusProductionsInc1984

Hello I recently bought the flamewheel F550 with Naza M V2, isod mini. CAN HUB, zenmuse h4-3D , DT7&DR16, retractable landing gear. I built the drone to the point everything was assembled to where I can plug in the aircraft to my pc to configure the drone threw Naza mv2 assistant program. I couldn't bind my transmitter with it so i asked for help threw Dji forums and found windows 10 doesn't read the coms port so I follows instructions and it worked for about a week then now every time I try to connect the aircraft to the PC THIS COMES UP and I do. Or know what to do. I have another flamewheel with Naza light and it works perfectly fine. I feel like it the fight controller or LED USB PORT . But I purchased a brand new LED AND IT STILL DOESNT work.It says "unknown USB device" " (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Everytime I plug the aircraft to PC . I need your help[​IMG][​IMG]

2. J Dot

Hello,
    From what I see, your driver has failed or is corrupt!
    Just reinstall the dji device driver for NAZA M V2 software, or just delete it all ( uninstall and reinstall )
    You'll need the NAZA M V2 software, and driver from dji.com!

Without the driver, the Pc cannot communicate with the craft!

Keep us updated, in case this happens to another member!

J Dot
    :cool:

Best of luck to you!:)