Mystery Crash P4 flewn with Litschi

Technical problem or Litschi Problem

• Litschi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dear all, thank you very much for your investigation and the very helpful analysis. I will contact DJI and hope that I will get a new drone.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: Neon Euc
I have never flewn my quad with Litchi but I have thought about purchasing it
Lischi was not the problem of the crash, I will go on using it. It is providing the waypoiint flight which is nice and the VR flight which is awesome!!! You can control the cam with your head movement and you will not have problems to see something on your screen because of the sunlight. It is just you and the drone under the VR Glass ;)

Lischi was not the problem of the crash, I will go on using it. It is providing the waypoiint flight which is nice and the VR flight which is awesome!!! You can control the cam with your head movement and you will not have problems to see something on your screen because of the sunlight. It is just you and the drone under the VR Glass ;)

This is so similar to what happened to me last week (Need help analyzing Litchi log), down to the melted plastic on the battery...which I just noticed. You didn't start to pan the camera down right before the failure by any chance did you? I was starting to pan down to get the site I was capturing footage for in frame when it just cut out. I was also using a P4P, and Litchi. My crash occurred Wednesday. DJI told me it would not be covered under warranty, so I'm attempting the repair myself now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31