My Second New P3P is Here :)

Reaction score
I hope this one works, taking off work tomorrow to fly the heck out of it.

DroneGroup.jpg

Last edited:
You've got quite the collection. What's with the knife [emoji15]

5 flights done on new P3P, flew hard and aggressively, ALL good, solid hover, great pics and vids, firmware 1.1.9, I will keep her. No cracks. Applied my Gorilla tape mod to each arm, I have been doing this on my modified P2V3 for a long time, it has 3 broken screw bosses. I like it better than glue.

P3PinCase.jpg

I was considering the Tape or some have said a nylon tie. Will experiment with both and se what seems to give the best support. I was definitely going to loosen the two screws and lightly re-torque them.

Get rid of the tape. It's a beautiful machine. Looks like it was put back together with tape

I will paypal anyone $10 that can get what this glass surface is and what it came out of...

Only clue: it weighs almost 90Kg

Reactions: dirkclod
1st things first......is this your landing pad or imu calibration table?
lol
shape looks vaguely familiar...can't put my finger on it.

I will paypal anyone $10 that can get what this glass surface is and what it came out of...

Only clue: it weighs almost 90Kg
Looks like a star trek prop. Captain Kirk's Coffee table on the Enterprise...

5 flights done on new P3P, flew hard and aggressively, ALL good, solid hover, great pics and vids, firmware 1.1.9, I will keep her. No cracks. Applied my Gorilla tape mod to each arm, I have been doing this on my modified P2V3 for a long time, it has 3 broken screw bosses. I like it better than glue.

View attachment 23690
The tape is a good idea.

View attachment 23690

The tape looks cool, kinda like a tuxedo :D

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31