My P4 vanished

Although the concept sounds solid, the “pitch” is overly dramatic. Using scare tactics to sell product.
And the use of a rubber band to make accurate measurements ?? C’mon now..... I respect the product and the concept but I’d suggest getting a sale rep as this video screams “snake oil sales”
So if I understand correctly, all you truly need is something wide enough to cover the micro gap in order to protect your drone. Hmmm. So a wide white rubber band should accomplish the same task right ?!? Even glue a white rubber band on the lower body over the gimbal ring to divert water?? Sort of a “rain boot”
Hey, maybe my new product.
New rain boots for Phantom rubber band and a small tube of glue $79.99. Lol

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
While you have my mind gears spinning. Just thought of a way to “cover” the vents on a P3 without blocking them. Purely unconventional but I believe it would work. If anyone wants to know message me.
Rant over and my apologies for hijacking the thread.
Just glad you got your bird back!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
While you have my mind gears spinning. Just thought of a way to “cover” the vents on a P3 without blocking them. Purely unconventional but I believe it would work. If anyone wants to know message me.
Rant over and my apologies for hijacking the thread.
Just glad you got your bird back!

The idea for the Phantom 3 is a good one, let me help you with how to get started.

First we cut out 18 different Neoprene Parts , each designed to negotiate water , rain and snow, you will find that 2mm Closed Cell Neoprene is hard to cut so you will need a laser cutter for each mold.

Next you you will need a really good storm to provide proof of concept and a video showing no water made it into the drone.

Something like this will be fine : This video show 26 minutes in the pouring rain before it had to land.

You also might want to show how it thrives in other extreme weather conditions , a video like this will be ok:

Now your ready to get your third party license and this is where trouble spawns;
Because the Phantom 3 has the vents on top and a different camera set up DJI would not give us approval.

ohhhhh yeah and to all of are "Motorcycle Brothers" we have not forgotten about you.

We now have the Phantomrain Motorcycle PACK for the phantom that come with 3 springs for a comfy ride.

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 1.56.30 PM.png

Someone once said the Seize the DAY.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez