Reaction score
My DIY EMP (electromagnetic pulse generator) In theory, pulse of L Band (1 to 2 GHz) and S Band (2 to 4 GHz) microwave energy to disrupt the electronics of the target enemy drone. Is this regulated in anyway? Ready to start field testing..
2017_07_28_01_37_38.png

Reactions: Neon Euc
Not sure where you are, but here in the US, the FCC regulates transmission power levels. Not sure what the limits are for these bands, but you can bet that they are below upset limits except for properly licensed transmitters such as radars. In general, causing interference to or upsetting other electronic systems is always illegal! Sure, there are labs, both private and government, where such work is ongoing, but those are usually under well controlled and regulated conditions. Private citizen doing so can get in hot water really quickly!

My DIY EMP (electromagnetic pulse generator) In theory, pulse of L Band (1 to 2 GHz) and S Band (2 to 4 GHz) microwave energy to disrupt the electronics of the target enemy drone. Is this regulated in anyway? Ready to start field testing.. View attachment 86036
Haha sweet. Please film this. I was thinking of a similar thing to do esp when there is fog

I would imagine that a big pulse on 2g would upset your phantom far more than any other craft, even if it was only a few metres away.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj