Multi function? Phantom 5. HDMI?

Reaction score
Just trying to get my head, and wallet, around the new Phantom 4 Pro.

Is the new Pro capable of multi-functions? E.g. Follow Me + Terrain Following? Tap and Fly and Terrain following?

Did I remember rightly that the new pro has a HDMI slot for 3D googles etc on the included screen on the remote?

Is it likely that there will be a Phantom 5 in the spring? With gripes answered about the Phantom 4 Pro, there are always gripes when a new device comes out of any sort. E.G The screen on the remote could be bigger etc.

Is it worth upgrading from the Phantom 3 Pro, or would you wait for the 5?

A lot of questions. Opinions as well as knowledge welcome.

Thanks!

Wasn't it a year between the P3P and P4 release? I think moving forward DJI is going to start staggering releases more between Mavic, Phantom, and Inspire lines.

Any one have the crystal ball to tell us what is in store when they go to the P5?

Oh, I am making things up! But considering that as products mature there are fewer "must have" upgrades that can be made eventually the upgrade cycle will start to lengthen. The additions to product line also could lead to a desire to space out announcements more. OTOH they might decide to do one major announcement per year updating the whole line. I just don't think they will continue to put out new models every 8 months or less. If I were a betting man I would say we won't see the P5 until next fall (in time for Holidays though).

More questions for you to ponder. I bet you did not know that you did not know ;)

I see from video clips that this Pro has terrain following. Anyone know the upper and lower limits for this?

DJI Goggles. Brought out for the Maveric will they work on the Phantom 4 Pro?

Another thought for you. It only dawned on me after I left the webpage and could not find it again! I see one of the dealers was talking about the Phantom 4 Pro + could this be an updated version before they have even released the Pro ? Anyone else heard of the Pro + ?

#1 thing I'd like to see on the P5 is some redesign that eliminates the props in the footage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.