.mov File Unsupported

Reaction score
When I try to play downloaded .mov files from the microsd card from my Phantom 3 Advance, I get the message "file unsupported" and cannot play them on my Ipad. I am downloading the file directly from the card to the Ipad with the Apple sd card reader. The files download without any problems but I just cannot play the files. Anyone have any ideas?

you could try opening the file with a 3rd party media player like VLC for mobile, GPlayer, or Aceplayer etc.

When I try to play downloaded .mov files from the microsd card from my Phantom 3 Advance, I get the message "file unsupported" and cannot play them on my Ipad. I am downloading the file directly from the card to the Ipad with the Apple sd card reader. The files download without any problems but I just cannot play the files. Anyone have any ideas?
Can you play them anywhere?

Could you change the name after the . To something like .MP4. I have to do this to get it to plat via my GoPro editing software

I figured it out. My older iPad 2 does not support 1080p @ 60fps only up to 30fps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav