Motors will not start on my phantom3 standard

Reaction score
After charging the batteries in the RC and the drone battery.I then tried to start the motors on the drone, they did nothing. They would not start. I was trying to start them to test the motors on the drone. So I didn't put the props on. I paired the Rc with the drone. I could move the camera so I knew it was paired. But try and try again, the motors would not start. I would be grateful for any and all help.

Does it say you have signal on the app though I get camera feed (haven't tried moving the camera though) but the transmitter won't link to the AC therefore I can't start the motors .

After charging the batteries in the RC and the drone battery.I then tried to start the motors on the drone, they did nothing. They would not start.
Is this the first time you ever tried starting the motors? If so, did you activate your Phantom in DJI GO?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Did you activate the drone? You need to kind of "register" your drone through the DJI GO app in order to be able to start it.
After you activated the drone you can start the motors by pulling both sticks down and to the center.
You can stop the the same way.

Is this the first time you ever tried starting the motors? If so, did you activate your Phantom in DJI GO?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes, this is the first time that I've tried to start the motors.I talk to some others about this problem and they told me the same as you did. Thank you much for the input.

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic