More channels hack

Just so I don't have to read through 35 pages of this post can someone tell me if the original instructions are still the proper way to unlock all the channels and if this works with the newest IOS and DJI Go releases?

I have to kind of laugh at myself. I wanted the hack and have the hack but don't use it. I just wanted the option. Silliness isn't it?

Sent from my PT beating heart

Reactions: Oso
I'm having difficulty updating to the 32 channel mod. Using DJI GO 2.3.0, iPhone 5S (for now) and Apple with el Capitan... How do you transfer the config file to "documents" in iTunes. When I'm in the file transfer pane of iTunes, I see the DJI GO app and all it's directories I don't see a "documents" directory in the DJI Go app. Do you transfer the .DJI.configs file only? Or the entire folder? I've made the hidden files visible so I can see the actual file or do I transfer the directory with the file?

How can I be sure i have the latest .DJI.config file? What is the latest date?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-10-17 17.00.59.png
    Screenshot 2015-10-17 17.00.59.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 418
I'm having difficulty updating to the 32 channel mod. Using DJI GO 2.3.0, iPhone 5S (for now) and Apple with el Capitan... How do you transfer the config file to "documents" in iTunes. When I'm in the file transfer pane of iTunes, I see the DJI GO app and all it's directories I don't see a "documents" directory in the DJI Go app. Do you transfer the .DJI.configs file only? Or the entire folder? I've made the hidden files visible so I can see the actual file or do I transfer the directory with the file?

How can I be sure i have the latest .DJI.config file? What is the latest date?
Just transfer the one file. See post 1 in this thread for a step by step with screen shots.
More channels hack | DJI Phantom Forum

Just transfer the one file. See post 1 in this thread for a step by step with screen shots.
More channels hack | DJI Phantom Forum

I went to the post but he says for Step 3:

Click ‘Add File’ and copy the file to DJI Pilot Documents

I cannot find a "Documents" directory within the DJI GO app... Does he mean the root directory? Or is there a hidden directory I can't see (because I know I can't "see" the current .DJI.config file either?)

I'm hesitant about screwing up the software and then launching. I get into enough trouble on my own without adding to the confusion by misplacing a critical file.

I went to the post but he says for Step 3:

Click ‘Add File’ and copy the file to DJI Pilot Documents

I cannot find a "Documents" directory within the DJI GO app... Does he mean the root directory? Or is there a hidden directory I can't see (because I know I can't "see" the current .DJI.config file either?)

I'm hesitant about screwing up the software and then launching. I get into enough trouble on my own without adding to the confusion by misplacing a critical file.
You are making it harder than you need to. Just click the add file, browse to the file and select it. That's basically it. Don't worry if you can't see the current file in iTunes, and dont worry if it asks if you want to replace the current.

Here's the post in this thread of how it went for me. Good luck!
More channels hack | Page 20 | DJI Phantom Forum

Last edited:
I have to kind of laugh at myself. I wanted the hack and have the hack but don't use it. I just wanted the option. Silliness isn't it?

Silly, yes, but I'm the same way. Got to have the latest and greatest! I bought the HDMI upgrade board before really knowing what it was for lol! I've installed it, but still haven't used it yet, but it's nice to know I can hook a nice monitor to it when I'm ready to. It's G.A.S. (Gear Acquirement Syndrome), same as my photography hobby. But I think I've about leveled out on everything now.

I have the HDMI port too! I HAVE used that one though! Lol!

I am missing something? I have downloaded the .rar file and unzipped it on two different computers both windows and mac and it just unzips a folder called DJI Config File and the folder is empty

I added the Folder/file to the app and nothing. tried it twice now. restarted app and phone. nothing in auto or manual

I am missing something? I have downloaded the .rar file and unzipped it on two different computers both windows and mac and it just unzips a folder called DJI Config File and the folder is empty
The file is hidden. Browse through this thread for many posts on how to make it visible. Good luck sir!

wow mac doesnt make it a simple task trying to access hidden files. got it though, thank you
I heard that Mac was tough. I think someone in this thread said he tried on a Mac for quite a while but finally gave up and did it on a Windows PC in just a minute or two. I think that leading "." in the file name causes headaches.

I'm happy you got it to work. Cheers!

i wasnt able to view the file in itunes but i was able to figure out how to view in finder and then i just dragged it over instead of using the "add" fucntion in itunes

Big old fail during my attempts. Pretty sure I followed the simple instructions to a "T" but for whatever reason it's not working for me. File shows up in in the dji folder. So I know it's there

Don`t forget before open DJI app. to change all Language of Android to "English\USA" or it won`t work....
Don`t know how it works on a MAC....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj