More channels hack

Change from Auto to Custom. Scroll to the right.
Thanks trope, I got it figured out. It took awhile for me to get the file open and installed, gosh I feel dumb. (Old age) LOL. Just went out and flew, I messed with the channel setting a little and hoping to straighten the video signal. Thanks again and safe flying!

Just installed and ran the new app(DJI Go 2.3.0) and channel hack is still working.
Updated my dji Go (did it automatically from Play Store) and I still have the extra channels. I usually fly in a heavy-RF zone, so interference is always a problem, and before I got the extra channels working, I had to always use channel 20. But, I haven't had a chance to try it out to see if it affects b range. I will say one thing, the video lag on my Nexus 9 tablet is GONE with the new GO app!

Reactions: Jbundy63
I have had mine hacked for a few months now and have yet to receive any signal loss errors. Best hack by far for my P3P as I fly around areas with a lot of wifi interference.

Reactions: Farmer
I have had mine hacked for a few months now and have yet to receive any signal loss errors. Best hack by far for my P3P as I fly around areas with a lot of wifi interference.
Sounds great! I was wondering if the channels actually worked, I finally got my "hack" working properly. I have always had to use the channel selection in manual mode due to interference issues.

Don't get yer panties in a twist buddy.
It came in a ZIP file. I did Extract that.
And thought that's what they meant.

Never heard of a **** .rar file before this so I didn't know.
I'm a Photographer that flys drones. Not the other way around.
Been shooting did digitally since digital was invented, so I so know a bit about computing- just this was a new one.
So cut me a little slack....

And re-freaking-lax. You'll live longer....
Right! That dude needs to get laid!

Well.....first at all im a poweruser on Android, even Betatester for the Phone im using.
Said that i did clean all files, including some that are hidden and Android/Roms/Root, etc etc...is nothing new for me.

Facts:
DJI made some S*** on this 2.1.0, that don´t allow me to choose custom or even appear the options.

Other fact:

Went to my Tablet, uninstall 1.1.0 and install the crappy 2.1.0. Well......i loose also the ability to choose Auto/Custom. Before it works and een had the chance of change bitrate signal.

Uninstall again and return to 1.1.0. First times......also did loose hability of choose....than finally it appears...

On my Phone with hack and OFFline:

207tgy0.png

Conected:

34o9d2s.png

The other and radical solution is to made a Hard Reset on the Phone..........
No need for such a drastic action, a factory reset will return all apps, data and preferences back to the factory state like it was when you got it, not just that one app!

Reactions: Mordor
Ah...thats ok!
I solve most of the problems and im on peace with the Universe!
Just did change language of the phone to "USA/English".....and things happen!! :))))

If I read this huge thread correctly, channel 32 equals 2600 MHz or thereabouts. So effectively, illegal, but it has great power as no one else is on this channel. Is this correct?

I ask, because I want to try a WiFi signal booster, which only operates between 2400 and 2500 GHz. So, when setting my RC to channel 32, the signal booster won't work well.

If I read this huge thread correctly, channel 32 equals 2600 MHz or thereabouts. So effectively, illegal, but it has great power as no one else is on this channel. Is this correct?

I ask, because I want to try a WiFi signal booster, which only operates between 2400 and 2500 GHz. So, when setting my RC to channel 32, the signal booster won't work well.
Channel 32 is 2.596 gHz. There may or may not be other users of this frequency. Yes, it's illegal to use this frequency.

It depends on the WiFi signal booster. If it's an antenna type booster then it may work. If it's device that accepts WiFi signals and re-broadcasts them then almost certainly this won't work. Could you be more specific about your booster solution?

Last edited:
Channel 32 is 2.596 gHz. There may or may not be other users of this frequency. Yes, it's illegal to use this frequency.

It depends on the WiFi signal booster. If it's an antenna type booster then it may work. If it's device that accepts WiFi signals and re-broadcasts them then almost certainly this won't work. Could you be more specific about your booster solution?

Just your normal Sunhans like this http://sunhans.com/wifi-signal-booster-1000mw-2-4-ghz-2t2r-300mbps/

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl