Missing Flight Records…Crystal Sky - Go App.

Reaction score
I did some flying on December 7th and I flew two batteries that day. When I pulled up the flight records in the Go App on my C.S., I am only seeing the flight from the one battery and not the other. How can this be? I have been using the DJI feature to sync my flight records to the cloud right from the Go App and doing the same on my iPhone which also has the Go App on it so when I connect the phone to iTunes I can access my flight records and save them to my desktop. If anyone knows of a better way of doing this with the Crystal Sky, let me know. Back to the question, where is the missing flight record? I have photos and video that I took that day but no flight record. This is really weird. I am using Go App version 3.1.18 on the Crystal Sky.

I did some flying on December 7th and I flew two batteries that day. When I pulled up the flight records in the Go App on my C.S., I am only seeing the flight from the one battery and not the other. How can this be? I have been using the DJI feature to sync my flight records to the cloud right from the Go App and doing the same on my iPhone which also has the Go App on it so when I connect the phone to iTunes I can access my flight records and save them to my desktop. If anyone knows of a better way of doing this with the Crystal Sky, let me know. Back to the question, where is the missing flight record? I have photos and video that I took that day but no flight record. This is really weird. I am using Go App version 3.1.18 on the Crystal Sky.
Yup same here

I had nightmares with DJI flight records. At one point it listed the drone as 4 seperate ones.. yep... Thought I had 4 drones. Flights all over the **** place. That's when I asked around the net and was told about airdata. That's way better then DJI flight records in my opinion

I had nightmares with DJI flight records. At one point it listed the drone as 4 seperate ones.. yep... Thought I had 4 drones. Flights all over the **** place. That's when I asked around the net and was told about airdata. That's way better then DJI flight records in my opinion
Do you have to extract a file from your mobile device or is it an App the records your flight records flown on the same device ?
Edit , I used that once before , the problem is beyond that because the flights aren't being recorded to the mobile device so there's nothing to upload and look at The HIGH britenesss is going back too, screw this crap

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik