Missing Camera Control Icon

Reaction score
IMG_0517.PNG.png
I can't for the life of me find the icon on my Iphone 7 or my Ipad that allows me to control the video camera settings. I have no problem when using my Android based version of the DJI Go app but can't seem to find it with the IOS version of the app. I'm using DJI GO ver 3.1.2. I'm looking to control the video size and quality from my IOS device. The attached is a screen shot of my Iphone. What am I missing??

Last edited:
three lines under record button , and change from video to photo mode
three lines under record button , and change from video to photo mode
Thanks Kndll but I don't quite understand what you mean by " three lines under the record button" and If I want to change the frame rate from 1080p/48 to 1080p/30 I'm sure I have to stay in video mode.

The lines under the button will take you to video settings as long you are in video and not picture

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The lines under the button will take you to video settings as long you are in video and not picture

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
As stated here, and to describe it a little more. Its the icon that looks like three little horizontal sliders directly below the record button. That will get you to video settings if you are in video mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic