micro sd card slot

Reaction score
Anyone had this problem - micro sd card slot ejects card as your inserting it - a busted spring? anything ideas or to do?

Are you sure you're pushing it in far enough? It sometimes helps to use your fingernail when pushing it in. If it won't stay in, then you should contact DJI support to get your Phantom repaired.

Could be you inserted it face up instead of contacts up and busted it (I wish they had done it face up too as it seems wrong!). I did it with a AT&T phone, broke it, and it cost me. DJI may do it under warranty as they seem lenient on that.

Good luck.

I had the same problem. Clearly a defective product. The drone was babied with less than 4 hours on it. The internet is full of people with the same issue. I get it- sometimes defective parts get out there. My issue is DJI charged my protection plan to fix and added a list of other bogus issues to their repairs. There was nothing wrong with the drone when it left and was wrapped in 2 feet of bubble wrap. If it got damaged in shipping that should have been reported to me and the carrier should have been held responsible. It seems like a scam. Is this a situation others are experiencing as well? Disappointing for DJI to need to resort to this kind of behavour? Starting to post on social media and all forums I can find to warn others of this. Shame on DJI- I sure feel like they stole from me. Others?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj