MC Data Error...

I smacked the back of my bird and don't have the error anymore. I read that in another thread.
images

:Dno more errors--- or cracked shells:D

Reactions: TacAir42
I tried that and it probably could have worked if my SD card simply shifted. But my card corrupted. It will not read in any system, fails to format, the works. Glad to know it worked for you.

How did you guys get the SD card out? Just use some long needle nose pliers and yank? I can see the card but can't really get to it to remove it.

And is a "good" card readable in a computer? Or are these files encrypted and only readable after going into flight recorder mode in the app?

I'm totally baffled here!! I was about 3mins into flight when I glanced back at the iPad mini to see at the top of the app displaying "MC Data Error". I immediately landed the aircraft and restarted as instructed in the app. Upon doing so the error was still there. My next action was I did a calibration of the IMU and it was successful. I'm not getting any blinking led errors indicating something is wrong. I did a few battery pulls and error still displayed. I tried using a different microsd card and error still displayed. I decided to take the Phantom back outside and go for a flight. The aircraft flies perfectly, all flight modes work, return-to-home works, auto take off works, auto land works, and gimbal functions without any problems. I don't know what else to do at this point...
23k7k8k.jpg
Ok guys i just fix the MC Data error you do this when you have tryed every thing and nothing works now you open the phantom the problem is with a mamory card thats under the IMU you need to take your time and take your phantom apart remove the main bord to get to the memory card do not try to use force to remove the card the card is been hold down by a metal jaket just like what you would see in some of the older cell phones and added to that it has glue on it.Now its importante that you take your time to remove the main bord from the phantom so it can be done the right way you must remove the glue from around the memory card holder so that you can open it.take your time so that you dont damage the main bord i used a exato knife to do mine the glue keeps the card holder from opening. After removing the glue slide the cover of the memory card holder up or down to lock or unlock the holder there is a arow showing lock ---> or unlock <---
You must unlock by sliding the cover in the unlockp direction shown by the arow then lifting the cover the memory card will have a littel glue holding it in place you just pull the card out. Its a cheep memory card so replacing it with a good quality one would be a good idea its a 4gig class 4 card at the time i did mine i only had a 16gig class4 so i format in fat32 and instal it. I recomend replacing with a class10 memory card good quality also. After installing the card and closing the memroy card mettal cover i used a bit of hot glue to stop vibrations on the card. Power up with all my connections made! And thats it all good remember take your time to do this my friends happy flying and fly safe

How did you guys get the SD card out? Just use some long needle nose pliers and yank? I can see the card but can't really get to it to remove it.
Ok guys i just fix the MC Data error you do this when you have tryed every thing and nothing works now you open the phantom the problem is with a mamory card thats under the IMU you need to take your time and take your phantom apart remove the main bord to get to the memory card do not try to use force to remove the card the card is been hold down by a metal jaket just like what you would see in some of the older cell phones and added to that it has glue on it.Now its importante that you take your time to remove the main bord from the phantom so it can be done the right way you must remove the glue from around the memory card holder so that you can open it.take your time so that you dont damage the main bord i used a exato knife to do mine the glue keeps the card holder from opening. After removing the glue slide the cover of the memory card holder up or down to lock or unlock the holder there is a arow showing lock ---> or unlock <---
You must unlock by sliding the cover in the unlockp direction shown by the arow then lifting the cover the memory card will have a littel glue holding it in place you just pull the card out. Its a cheep memory card so replacing it with a good quality one would be a good idea its a 4gig class 4 card at the time i did mine i only had a 16gig class4 so i format in fat32 and instal it. I recomend replacing with a class10 memory card good quality also. After installing the card and closing the memroy card mettal cover i used a bit of hot glue to stop vibrations on the card. Power up with all my connections made! And thats it all good remember take your time to do this my friends happy flying and fly safe

Thanks. I may try this on a rainy day. My phantom is my backup now so not a big deal if it's down for a few days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31