Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

This is the exact view I flew from sitting in a char. I aimed the max above the white car
5d0d2492e7e37e5ac8a7531d4aa378ab.jpg

Lots of trees and lots of wifi signals!

I'll fly it again tonight when I get back from flying long distance :) and get some screen shots.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is the exact view I flew from sitting in a char. I aimed the max above the white car

I'll fly it again tonight when I get back from flying long distance :) and get some screen shots.

And you was able to make it 5 to 6000 feet! What more can you ask out of an antenna

Agreed. I am very happy.
And very excited to fly in a somewhat open area this evening :)

Mail day. Cracked open the Liehou. There is a rivet (for the ground) in the center, so I couldn't pull it all the way open.

Attachments

• IMG_3532.JPG
    IMG_3532.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 342
  • IMG_3533.JPG
    IMG_3533.JPG
    804.4 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3534.JPG
    IMG_3534.JPG
    703 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_3535.JPG
    IMG_3535.JPG
    810 KB · Views: 317
Mail day. Cracked open the Liehou. There is a rivet (for the ground) in the center, so I couldn't pull it all the way open.
So it looks like the nameplate is attached to the gray panel and that is where the hole is on the Terminator and the sticker is placed. So it is at least easy to speculate that that panel is the same bodywork that the terminator is built from

In comparing yours to what I can see in looking at the panel the holes on the board are the same, and the copper pattern looks to be the same around the edges from what I can tell.

Im ordering a set of china ones friday to mess with..if there junk at least its only $26..will be fun to tinker with tho

Lol if it makes you happy

Reactions: dirtybum

Gutty

That most be where Db's hole is from..
Are we still talking about antennas???
I think the hole in the gray cover of the terminator comes from Horizon busting the nameplate off the Chinese panel, go back and check out the pictures of the Chinese panels nameplate and tell me what you think

Are we still talking about antennas???
I think the hole in the gray cover of the terminator comes from Horizon busting the nameplate off the Chinese panel, go back and check out the pictures of the Chinese panels nameplate and tell me what you think
I'll agree with you on that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West