Make camera look up and left and right...

Reaction score
Hi guys I didn't know it was possible to make the camera look up as demonstrated in this pic....
bdc09807efadd5d2beceb012c6d8e753.jpg

But is there a way I can make it look left and right without turning the bird? I know it's capable of doing it as my video shows it when I calibrated it.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

But is there a way I can make it look left and right without turning the bird? I know it's capable of doing it as my video shows it when I calibrated it.
The camera only moves a little left and right to keep the video steady.
If it moved further, you'd just see the landing gear.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Just bought a used P4P and the camera is pointed to the left and doesn't move when asked to, the controller just beeps. My first DJI and very disappointed. Any help is appreciated.

Just bought a used P4P and the camera is pointed to the left and doesn't move when asked to, the controller just beeps. My first DJI and very disappointed. Any help is appreciated.

The only direction the camera CAN move is up and down. If it's facing to the left and immovable, you have a problem

Thanks, I guess I have a problem without a guess of what to do next
Try gimble calbration,,,beeping sounds like it might need rc calibration(stick and gimble wheel)
Follow onscreen instructions very easy

Last edited by a moderator:
I presume goggles are needed for this action,gimble head tracking can make look up down left and right . Not sure on sort of drone in picture but unless it got 30% extension like p4 it wont look up..I hope I got that right

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel