Anybody have any info on the new sellers poping up on amazon and such making and or selling replacement boards? Need to fix my bird again....

Reaction score
Stacked my p4 awhile ago, kicked an aftermarket prop off at about 70 feet up and death spiraled into the dirt. 4th time its gone down, 1st time I couldn't afford to fix her right away. Life happened and was gone 3 years. By the time I got home had sleep death batteries and a busted baby. Got it flying again until I did a imu calibration a few months later. And now thats where she is stuck. Believe I gota replace the flight board this time and a yaw motor. Does anyone know if these new sellers are selling working stuff or scamming us out? If I can find a decently priced semi cheap flight board im tearing her down again and trying to save her.....let me know. Much apriciated!

Reactions: RodPad
Welcome to the Forum!
I would trust any of starz thoughts.

This is on your first sentence. :)
"Stacked my p4 awhile ago, kicked an aftermarket prop off at about 70 feet up and death spiraled into the dirt"

The only thing I know about a P4 it is a 4P (Four Propellers).
And they use a battery different than a P3 or a MM1

You will get you questions answered here. 👍

Rod ..

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Welcome to the Forum!
I would trust any of starz thoughts.

This is on your first sentence. :)
"Stacked my p4 awhile ago, kicked an aftermarket prop off at about 70 feet up and death spiraled into the dirt"

The only thing I know about a P4 it is a 4P (Four Propellers).
And they use a battery different than a P3 or a MM1

You will get you questions answered here. 👍

Rod ..
Well thank you for the welcome sir. Just new register though, I've been in and out of here over the years ever since I got my first dji....the above mentioned wounded one. Amd that still stings reading it or thinking about it. Had just got home after a 3 year absence and was picking up my son. Who really really wanted to see dads drone he'd heard stories about me n him going flying all the time when I stood up and took the role of full time basically single dad with a newborn so his mom could have the space to get her sh$t together and handle them both after I was gone. And knew I'd been working getting it back flying after finding dji didn't realy think I should be able to do something like replace the cells ina dead lipo and put that cute little lock on the smart batteries hibernation mode. So I pulled her out, put her up, and she kicked one of the aftermarket carbon fiber props off the quick connect and came down in an inverted spin under power. Not so much a falling as a spinning powered dive. And I got to stay calm, not lose my cool, and keep the fact I was screaming at every possible God in the universe for that all while acting calm and nit worried at all cause I got a little man wide eyed watching me and my job is to lead him by example lol . Id have tossed it after a wreck like that, scraped it for parts and bought another but he told me I should fix it. And thats just one memory on that dam bird. So fix it I will. Or keep it and hang it in the garage if I can't find a way to get it airborne a d give it to him now that he is flying and crashing every xam thing j have that flies with a controler lol

Sounds like it's time for another bird. There are a few established members here on the Forum that occasionally have drones for sale.....(like Starz above). After all the adventures your old bird has been through, it might not be wise to keep throwing parts at it.

......and Welcome to the Phantom Pilots Forum. :)

Sounds like it's time for another bird. There are a few established members here on the Forum that occasionally have drones for sale.....(like Starz above). After all the adventures your old bird has been through, it might not be wise to keep throwing parts at it.

......and Welcome to the Phantom Pilots Forum. :)

@cowboyinkd

Wow, thanks for the reply. I kind of get your $hit. 👍
Really yes I have been there.

Isn't this adventure supposed to be fun?

You already have two good guys watching this thread.
Don't count me.
If I can get smile or help.

That makes my FknDay!!

Rod ..

Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Also recommended is DroneNerds in Miami Fl. They have a diagnostic service that will access what is needed. Check out their website for additional info. Good luck getting your bird flying again.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl