P4Pv2.0 Search and Rescue Light and Thermal Camera setup??

Reaction score
Hello to all!
So I have what I think is a bit of a unique question and I'm looking for any insight or maybe some ideas as to what route I need to take. To start things off I currently own a Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 that I purchased years ago for basic photography and what not. Now after seeing a few social media accounts I'm wanting to attach a thermal camera as well as a spotlight or a "search and rescue light" to my P4P. The idea is to have a setup for game recovery such as whitetail deer. I know some of these drone operators are using like a DJI M30T but I would love to avoid spending 10k or more. So basically what I'm asking is this, do you guys have any insight or recommendations on attaching a search and rescue spotlight like the CZI LP12 and a thermal camera like the FLIR Vue Pro to a P4P. It may not even be at all possible but thought I would ask you guys. Thanks!

A company suas.com used to do this but have gone out of business.
They did this when there was a lack of low cost thermal solutions, but once 640x512 thermal drones became ~$6,000 they became uncompetitive.
Their add on thermal solutions needed their own FPV Tx and Rx, did not integrate into the drone's FPV well.

Shop for a used Autel Evo 2 640Ts, Evo 2 Duals or DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, Mavic 3 T. These all have a 640 thermal. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and Mavic 3T both have better zoom than the Autels for the RGB camera, with the Mavic 3T have an excellent 56x hybrid zoom.
But as you said, the M30T is the best tool for deer recovery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl